Neuigkeiten / NEWS 07/2019
das Neueste zuerst! / Latest first
english version below
- PADI 30 Years Membership Award
- Anthology of my articles in the TDM from 2011 - 2018
- Buehlmann Symposion, Zuerich (under construction!)
- update in the
list of useful books
- 2019 update in the little dive computer museum:
SNAFU @ altitude with RATIO iX3M
- DIVE Version 3_04 and a new manual (***)
Version 3_04 features now:
a localized user interface in english (***)
a RGBM simulator: the so-called "bubble reduction factors" are calculated depending on surface intervall,
deeper-than-previous and diving frequency within 12 h
following published material for the Reduced Gradient Bubble Model.
As well we have now new risk estimators to calculate the P(DCS), i.e.:
the statistical probability of contracting a decompression sickness.
DIVE V 3_03 uses now six (6!) published methods of estimating the P(DCS).
- Article in the Tech Diving Mag: Fast & Super-fast compartments
Vol. 30, p. 10 - 20
- Frontiers in Psychology 09 / 2017:
post-publication comment on:
Dive Risk Factors, Gas Bubble Formation, and Decompression Illness in Recreational SCUBA Diving: Analysis of DAN Europe DSL Data Base
- all diving tables of the USN 2016 Manual
- EAN / Nitrox Tables from the NOAA Manual 2017
- (***) ok, ok: this is neither BE (british english) nor AE (american english), but probably sort of DE (denglish ...).
I would appreciate if you drop me an e-mail, if you find: typos, bad grammar, bad translations, things which are prone to misconceptions, etc., ...
I will collect your feedback during the next 6 months and by the end of the year there will be an:
updated / revised / corrected / expanded manual / user interface!
zurück zur: Homepage
back to: english version